Exam Suggestion | Subject - English short suggestion | Fill in the Blanks - EDesk Job eTutorials Exam Suggestion | Subject - English short suggestion | Fill in the Blanks - EDesk Job eTutorials

সর্বশেষ

2022-11-22

Exam Suggestion | Subject - English short suggestion | Fill in the Blanks

Fill in the Blanks 

NTRCA Final Suggestion English


As she was talking he suddenly broke…., saying ‗That‘s a lie.‘ 

Ans. In. 

You may go for a walk if you feel …it. 

Ans. like. 

When water …it turns into ice. 

Ans. freezes. 

I still have….. money. 

Ans. A little. 

Tourists ….their reservations well in advance if they want to fly Cox‘s Bazar. 

Ans. Had better get.

Howl‘ is the sound of

Ans. Jackals. 

A man is known by the….. he keeps. 

Ans. Company. 

We must endeavor to …the miseries of poor. 

Ans. Mitigate. 

Smoking….our health. 

Ans. affects. 

It every move you make is being …liberty is … 

Ans. Chronicled-curtailed. 

Doctors…our pulse. 

Ans. Feel. 

Out of sight , out of …. 

Ans. Mind. 

During our walk along the beach we noticed the shifting reflections on the ….surface of the water. 

Ans. Undulating. 

If it is a genuine picture, it is….. 

Ans. Real. 

A stich in time saves …. 

Ans. Nine. 

The word ‗solar‘ is related ….. 

Ans. Sun. 

A dove is the symbol of….. 

Ans. Peace. 

If you had invited me….. 

Ans. I would have gone. 

Had I known in advance, I…..enough money. 

Ans. Would have taken 

Had I been in your situation ….the offer. 

Ans. I would have accepted. 

If your sister…., Katrina would come. 

Ans. invited. 

Had I been a bird, I….in the sky. 

Ans. Would have flown. 

…..I known the fact, I would have informed you about that. 

Ans. Had. 

I am desperate. All I need really is someone to…. 

Ans. Give me a hand. 

Rajshahi is …..sugar growing areas in Bangladesh

Ans. One of the largest. 

There is …..milk in the glass. 

Ans. a little. 

Phosphates ….to most farm lands in Bangladesh

Ans. need to be added. 

As the sun …., I decided to go out. 

Ans. was shining.

The professor was given ….to materials in the research laboratory. 

Ans. access. 

Every driver must be held ….his own actions. 

Ans. responsible for. 

Mr. Labib ….rather not invest that money in the stock market. 

Ans. would. 

The lady prides herself….her beauty. 

Ans. Upon. 

I cannot …to pay such high prices. 

Ans. afford. 

At least one of the students….full marks every time. 

Ans. Gets. 

Three-fourths of the word….finished. 

Ans. has been. 

I wish I ….the wings of a bird. 

Ans. had. 

It was I …he wanted to sing to. 

Ans. Whom. 

All of the people at he conference are….. 

Ans. Mathematics Teachers. 

Harvest is related to…. 

Ans. Crop. 

I wish you….the problem. 

Ans. Could solve. 

We need to buy some new …. 

Ans. Furniture. 

I spent ….with the patient. 

Ans. Some time. 

Fifty kg …..really a heavy weight to carry. 

Ans. is. 

I suggest that he ….there. 

Ans. Go. 

Karim as well as Nahian ….praise. 

Ans. deserves. 

I….him only one letter up to now. 

Ans. Have sent. 

The child cried for ….mother. 

Ans. its. 

I would like …..information , please. 

Ans. Some. 

When I saw the gardener, he …..tree. 

Ans. was cutting down. 

I always take an umbrella ….it rains. 

Ans. in case. 

A reward has been announced for the employees who…. hard. 

Ans. have worked. 

Rahul arrived while I …..the dinner. Ans. Was cooking. 

The train …..from Rangpur.

Ans. has already arrived. 

The invigilator made us….our identity card at the test center. 

Ans. show. 

The chairman and secretary …..present at the last meeting. 

Ans. was. 

We could not buy anything because ….of the shop was open. 

Ans. None. 

The roads of Dhaka are wider …… 

Ans. Than those of Sylhet. 

The …..of the camel was found lying by the side of the canal. 

Ans. Carcass. 

Rabindranath‘s stories are often ….surprising ending. 

Ans. Have. 

Our teacher told the monitor to hand out scripts ….. the class. 

Ans. Among. 

Between ….this is the greatest book I‘ve ever read. 

Ans. you and me. 

He is quite ….in dealing with people. 

Ans. diplomatic. 

The ….board has deleted a number of scenes. 

Ans. Censor. 

I decided to go ….with my friends as I needed some exercise. 

Ans. For a walk. 

You should …..swimming. 

Ans. start up. 

He intends to ---- in the country for two months. 

Answer: Stay. 

An adjective modifies---- 

Ans. a noun 

The poor man said , " I --- starve than beg. " Fill up the space by ---? Ans. would rather 

' Tajmahal ' is a ---? 

Ans. Monument 

' I ---- remember the holiday I spent in your home', she said ---? 

Ans. Always. 

I have not heard from him ----- ? 

Ans. long since 

He --- to --- in Khulna

Ans. Used , live. 

To ---- the arrival of spring, Bangladesh Television --- a special function. 

Ans. celebrate : organized 

Give my ---- to him. 

Ans. compliments 

The film was directed in the director's usual---style. 

Ans. idiosyncratic 

I would --- to chase these boys away from my kitchen garden.

Ans. like

New programs will be ---- next week in Bangladesh Television. 

Ans. telecast 

The committee decided --- make --- exception --- him. Fill in the gaps ---- ? 

Ans. to , the , with 

The proper function of the press is surely to ---- the man in the street with facts. 

Ans. provide 

If a substance is cohesive , it tends to ----? 

Ans. stick together 

John Smith is good ---- Mathematics. 

Ans. at 

Two of the children have to sleep in one bed, but the other have ---- ones. 

Ans. separate 

Window is to pane as book is to ---? 

Ans. page 

He said that he --- be unable to come. 

Ans. would 

Shelley can be compared Nazrul. 

Ans. with 

Parliamentary democracy demands discipline and ----- to the rules. Ans. adherence 

Honey is ---- sweet. Ans. very 

My friend is an --- writer. 

Ans. English. 

They have --- their support for our case. 

Ans. pledged 

Neither Rini nor Simi ---- qualified for the job. 

Ans. is 

He insisted -- there. 

Ans. On my going. 

As soon as he became rich he cast --- his old friends. 

Ans. off 

Because she had a reputation for --- we were surprised and pleased when she greeted us so --- . 

Ans. querulousness , affably 

Alexander Fleming --- penicillin. Ans. Invented 

He had a --- headache. Ans. bad 

He ---- to help me and ---- me a fool. 

Ans. refused , called 98. I wish I were ----?

Ans. he 

Don't raise a --- in a tea cup over the issue. 

Ans. storm 

Although he felt very ---, he smiled --. 

Ans. angry, in a friendly way

No comments:

Post a Comment